The Road To Having A Mentally Healthy Workplace Starts Here!
Take The Guess Work Out Of Supporting Your Employees With Their Mental Health & Well-Being with Our 4-Step Approach
We asked businesses what they needed assistance with and designed our trainings to specifically to suit them. We help businesses; increase awareness and education of Mental Health, provide skills and confidence to assist colleagues and loved ones and learn strategies to improve their own Mental Well-Being. This allows all aspects of your organisation to gain support and education and delivered over the space of the year.
- Stage One: Evidence Based Clinical Training
- Stage Two: Awareness
- Stage Three: Education
- Stage Four: Resources
It’s mandatory for workplaces with 10 staff or more to have First Aid Officers, it’s time to have Mental Health First Aid Officers.
We will assist you in creating Mental Health Leaders in your organisation by getting certified Mental Health First Aiders. In this course they will learn the following:
- Signs and symptoms of common and disabling mental health problems in adults
- How to provide initial help
- Where and how to get professional help
- What type of help has been shown by research to be effective
- How to provide mental health first aid in a crisis situation using a practical, evidence-based action plan
Talking about mental health can be difficult and celebrating it can be even more so. We can help open up conversations around mental health.
We will help you create a day of awareness for mental health in particular through the power of lived experience.
- Help create a safe space for your employees to talk about their mental health
- The power of lived experience stories helps encourage people to get support when needed
- We will present a keynote presentation online or live in your workplace on an awareness day we can help you create to celebrate mental health
- Remove stigma around mental health, mental illness and addiction
- Encourage supports, resources and local networks
Are you looking for ongoing support and education? We have you covered.
We will continue to support your staff with access to ongoing training over 12 months. Gain access for all staff to monthly webinars held on key focus areas such as;
- Dealing with grief & loss
- Suicide & self-harm prevention
- Dealing with challenging, angry or aggressive behaviour
- Holding crucial mental health conversations
As well as many more…
Majority of adults have never had mental health training or have much education on it. We provide you access to ongoing resources for self-paced learning
- Do you have a monthly mental health bulletin/newsletter? Good news. We will create one for you. Each month we will share tips and stories from both lived experience and practitioner perspectives which will come branded with your company logo, colours, hr details as well as eap details
- Gain access to our Mental Health Education course for all staff- this self paced course will provide education on mental health, self-care, how to support others plus many other resources
- Does your business have a safety induction for new employees? Well how about adding our Mental Health induction package to it so your staff have knowledge of what to look for in the workplace and what to do if they notice an issue
Learn The Way That Best Suits Your Workplace
Watch training videos, listen to mp3 recordings or read the text transcripts. Access the training online from any desktop or mobile device, anywhere in the world, anytime you like.
We understand that Live In-Person training can have bigger impact on employees and how they take in the information so we can organise to come out to your workplace to deliver our trainings.
Combination Of Both!
We can deliver some in-person trainings and some digital trainings to be customisable to your business needs.